If you really want to know me – that will take time and effort!! But here’s a few things to get you started…
- I’m a Mum to Amelia…you may recognize her from the gazillion pictures on this site.
- A wife to an amazing husband (Adam) who I would be lost without…you can see him on here too from time to time.
- I’m English but live here, in South Carolina.
- I can be stubborn and hard headed but I can compromise too. I am loving and caring. I have a dry wit and sometimes a sharp tongue. I’ll give you a chance if you’ll give me a chance.
- I am a TV and movie addict and more often than not I’ll throw into our converversation some quote or reference to something I’ve seen. If Adam is in on the conversation you may get lost because he does it too
- I don’t really like chocolate – according to my Mum, I never really did.
- I love to dance. Anywhere. In my living room or my car. Yes, I’ll be *THAT* person in your rear view looking like they have a tick and talking to themselves!
- I am Christmas extreme (I start planning in August) and whilst I am one of it’s biggest supporters, I also find it one of the saddest times of the year.
- If you’re close to me and we know each other well I probably have a nickname for you.
- I am more of an FB and blog stalker than a talker. I read all the posts and then I think of the comments I would write but never actually write them. I’m working on this!